NU Honours Admission 2022 has been published on the National University official website www.nu.ac.bd. This year from 22th May (Sunday) 2022 National University Honours Admission Process 2022 will be starting. Students will apply in National University Admission Circular 2021-22 by National University website at www.nu.edu.bd/admissions. After filling the application form, the application form has to be submitted to the designated college. Students can be apply for the BA, BSS, BBS, BBA courses in the National University Honours 1st year. Honours course is valid for 4 years. You can get all procedure here (jobexamresultbd.com).
National University Admission
- who passed SSC or similar exam in 2018 & 2019 & HSC or similar exam in 2020 & 2021 will apply in National University Honours Admission Circular 2022,
- Students will have to get at least CGPA 3.50 (with 4th subject) in separately SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam,
- Students will have to maximum 22 years old.
NU Honours Admission 2022
- Online Application Start: 22 May 2022
- Online Application Deadline: 9 June 2022
- Last Date to Submit in College: 11 June 2022
- Admission Form fee: 250 Taka
- Nu Website: admissions.nu.edu.bd
- Admission Result: June 2022
National University Honours Admission procedure 2021
This notice provides lots of information about admission procedures, deadlines, fees, and requirements. Interested and Eligible Applicant Can Apply through National University Official Admission Website by Following Instruction.
- Visit www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions and Select Apply Now (Honours) Option from Honours tab.
- Input Your SSC Roll, SSC Passing Year, SSC Board and HSC Roll, Board and Passing Year.
- Go to Next Step and Preview your Information. Change your Gender Male to Female or Female to Male if Required and Check your Date of Birth and Correct it if need.
- Go to Next Step and Select your College by Selecting Division and District. From Right Side Prepare your Subject Preference List according to your Choice. You can Make Maximum 15 Choice if there are Department/ Subject Available and you are Eligible.
- Go to Next Step and Fill up your Quota Information.
- Input Your Mobile Number, E-mail ID (if any) and Upload Your Colored Photographs in 150×120 pixel within 50KB in JPG Format.
- Preview your Application and Submit It.
- Print out your Application and Pay the Application Fees by Mobile Banking According to the College Instruction.
See DU admission Notice: Dhaka University Admission Application Form 2022